Company Profile


The first factory is located in the Citeureup West Java, established in 1992 and started production in 1994 and along with the increasing public trust in GRC board products, to meet market demand in 2010 a second factory was established in Karawang West Java and a third factory located in Jombang East Java which started operating in 2020. The technology used comes from Japan, the product quality is equivalent to international quality standards.

GRC board products

GRC board is a new breakthrough for construction materials with various application functions such as outer walls, partition, ceilings etc.

Our products have been proven to be the best and economical materials for horizontal and vertical building construction. GRC board is made of cement and several supporting materials that are safe for health because it is 100% asbestos free.

GRC board variant

Along with the increasing demand of the community for GRC board products, we developed the product into several variants:

  1. GRC board: Special cement board applied to interior such as ceilings, partitions or backing spandrels
  2. GRC Superpanel: Cement board which has a higher density suitable for exteriors such as cladding, façades, steps and column covers.
  3. GRC Super Plank: listplank GRC board alternative to wood that is stronger against weather, fungi and termites. With a profile / bevel on the side. Besides being used as a plint / skirting, it can also be used as a floor plint and architraft
  4. GRC Simple Plank: Listplank GRC board which is more economical with no profiles on the sides suitable for minimalist design
  5. GRC Timberplank: Listplank GRC board with wood motif, suitable with paint or varnish finishing so that it will show the natural color of wood more.
  6. GRC Deco Plank: listplank GRC board with traditional ethnic motifs
  7. GRC Mahogany Plank: GRC board with highlighting texture resembling wood texture is suitable as a substitute for wood material because it is more resistant to weather.
  8. GRC Deco Panel: decorative panels for those of you who like modern or traditional themed rooms can be used as partitions, railings, cladding and ceilings.
  9. GRC Super Deck: With a thickness of 20 mm suitable as a deck / floor resistant to fire and water so it is more durable with camber edges on the sides.
  10. GRC Mahogany Deck: same application as GRC super deck but with wood textured surface, resistant to fire, water and extreme weather.
  11. GRC Super Floor: GRC cement board specifically for floor applications with a thickness of 15 mm and 20 mm without camber on the sides


The target GRC board is consumer users who place quality as a top priority. Besides that, the prices are quite competitive with some substitute products. GRC boards have been proven to be lighter and more economical than bricks for external walls as well as inner wall partitions due to the speed and ease of application, and are a versatile product replacement for plywood. As another advantage, the GRC board offers advantages such as good structural strength, termite & mildew resistance, does not spread fire and does not burn, is resistant to enough weather for the use of external / external applications. With environmental damage causing plywood / plywood prices to change high and a ban on the use of asbestos fibrous boards in developing countries such as Australia, Japan and France, the demand for GRC boards is expected to grow both locally and in the export market.

Market & Project

Our export markets include several countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand and China. Our export market reaches 10% of our production capacity. The remaining 90% is sold in the local market which is applied to apartment projects, shopping centers, office buildings, hospitals such as West wood Apartment, Pavilion Park Apartment, Ritz Charlton Apartment, Cempaka Mas Super Mall, Matahari Department Store, Summaecon Mall Serpong, Mulia Hotel, Mandara Sheraton Hotel, Bank Mega, Department of Cooperatives, Budi Asih Hospital, Tarakan Regional Hospital etc. For the local market, our main distributor, PT Ciptapapan Dinamika, has the majority of our product distribution turnover in the big city of Jakarta. However we continue to develop marketing in some parts of Indonesia such as Sumatra, parts of Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, which are run with the support of branch distributors. Owner Testimonies Always strives to give the best.

Video GRC board